Candles are meant to be enjoyed but it is important that you follow the following safety rules to get the best and safest burn. Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard and injury.
Burning Instructions & Safety Precautions:
1. The dried flowers are merely for decorative purpose. Even though we always ensure the dried flowers are placed far away from the wick, they are considered as flammable item and hence, we recommend you to remove them before lighting your candle.
2. When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the wax to burn and melt across the entire surface of the candle and around the edges of the glass holder to help ensure the candle burns evenly. Please also keep your wick trimmed to 5mm before lighting it.
3. Please ensure you always burn your candle on a stable and heat resistant surface. Never move a lit candle or place it near windows where it may be exposed to blinds or curtains.
4. Please avoid burning the candle for more than three hours in one sitting. We suggest that after burning the candle for three hours, please allow the candle to cool for approximately two hours before relighting. At the end of combustion, a variable quantity of liquid wax may remain.
5. Never leave a lit candle unattended and please be aware that the glass holder may become hot. A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.